One stop for technical support.
Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support. The AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple TV.* With the AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV, you get direct telephone access** to Apple experts for technical support on connecting to AirPort networks; renting movies from the iTunes Store; accessing photos on your computer; and streaming content from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You also get global repair coverage for your Apple TV and select Apple peripherals.***
* See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html for full details.
** Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
*** Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
- One stop for technical support: direct access to Apple experts, Global repair coverage*
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple**
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
- Apple hardware coverage: your Apple TV, AirPort Express/Extreme Base Station, Time Capsule***, included Apple Remote and power cord
- Software support included: connecting to AirPort networks, renting movies from the iTunes Store, accessing photos on your computer, streaming content from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
** Availability of mail-in support depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. See terms above for full details.
*** Must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.