The Best of Eventide Effects in One Plug-in Bundle
Note: This is a special opportunity for registered users of 2 Eventide Plug-ins to upgrade to Anthology X for a reduced price.
NOTE: This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Comprising the best Eventide effects from 35 years of the top recording and post-production projects, Anthology X includes the entire Anthology bundle, plus six new essential production tools to round out the collection, forming the most complete Eventide bundle ever. The Anthology X bundle contains all the plug-ins you need for your next project at a price that can't be beat.Eventide Anthology X Plug-in Bundle Includes:
- EQ65 Filter Set - Includes high- and low-cut 18dB/octave filters, and 2 band-reject or bandpass filters with variable depth
- EChannel - Includes a gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, and 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric EQ
- UltraChannel - Deluxe channel strip with user-configurable signal path, with a gate, de-esser, Omnipressor or compressor/limiter with sidechain, 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric EQ, stereo delays, and Harmonizer micro-pitch shifter
- EQ45 - A faithful re-creation of the vintage analog 4-band parametric equalizer
- Precision Time Align - Useful for bringing close-miked drums, overhead mics, and room mics into phase alignment
- Quadravox - Offers 4 voices of diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifting, each voice with individual delay adjustment and pan control
- Instant Phaser - Simulates the world's first phaser, heard on Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir"
- Instant Flanger - The plug-in re-creation of one of the first hardware products to faithfully simulate tape flanging
- Omnipressor - So dubbed because of its unique ability to both compress and expand audio
- H910 - The re-creation of the very first Harmonizer-brand effects processor
- H949 - Pitch changing with the world's first intelligent de-glitching algorithm
- H3000 Band Delays - Features 8 voices of tempo-based filtered delays with pan and volume controls
- H3000 Factory - Based on the ever-popular Factory algorithms from the H3000 and the ultimate effects tool kit
- Eventide Reverb - Comprised of the best Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, and Ambience from Eventide's top-of-the-line H8000 hardware processor
- Octavox - Delivers 8 voices of diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifting, each voice with individual delay adjustment and pan control