Lush, Vibrant Analog Delay from Moog - For Your Studio Rack!
With the Moog 500 Series Analog Delay in your 500 Series rack, you'll be able to add a whole new dimension to your mixes. Some songs and effects just beg for the vibrant, enchanting character only a true analog delay can give you, and Moog's 500 Series Analog Delay makes it easy to integrate this must-have effect into your studio's workflow. You get control via Tap Tempo, CV or MIDI, and a software editor that lets you access all the parameters within the Moog 500 Series Analog Delay.
Count on Moog for outstanding music equipment
Since 1954, Moog has been a leader in electronic instruments and synthesizers. Outside of electronic music, Moog was a major influence on the sound of funk, R&B, and jam band rock. When you add Moog gear to your music rig, you're investing in pro-level tools that have been used on countless stages across the world for decades. Whether it's a synthesizer, effects processor, or even a simple control device, you can count on Moog gear for maximum reliability and performance.Moog 500 Series Analog Delay at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add analog delay to your studio or live workflow
- All analog, but with MIDI control too
- 6 Waveshape LFOs under the hood for creating analog chorus and modulated delay effects
- Plug-in editor for powerful customization, control and automation
Analog Delay has been one of the most crucial "sweetening" effects since the early days of recording, and the Moog 500 Series Analog Delay utilizes the ultra-convenient 500 Series format to bring it to your studio and live rig. And because it's stereo linkable, you can combine two Moog 500 Series Analog Delay modules to add stellar stereo delay effects to your productions or live shows.All analog, but with MIDI control too
The Moog 500 Series Analog Delay has an all-analog signal path and CV control too, but you also get control via MIDI to make it easy to integrate into your studio or keyboard rig. You have control over tap tempo too, making the Moog 500 Series Analog Delay one of the best options if you're a live musician or engineer that craves the sound of analog delay, but must have precise control over delay times.Software editor for powerful customization
You get a VST/RTAS/AU software editor (Mac/PC) with the Moog 500 Series Analog Delay, and you can use it to customize your sound by accessing extra parameters. It's an all-analog effect, but with a MIDI cable you'll have delightfully-tweaky control over the sound of the Moog 500 Series Analog Delay.Moog 500 Series Analog Delay Features:
- Analog delay module with up to 800ms delay time
- Convenient 500 Series format is perfect for live engineers and performers
- CV/MIDI control over tap tempo makes it perfect for use in live performance
- Stereo linkable - get two!
- MIDI control over many functions, including a built-in LFO for modulation of the delay effect
- Included software editor gives you control over additional parameters via MIDI - VST, RTAS, AU, Mac/PC