Two Stands in One!
The On Stage Stands Combo Amp Stand Miking Bundle is a seriously useful tool live or in the studio. The RS7500 tilt-back tripod amp stand not only decouples your amp from the stage (which seriously improves its tone), it also points up at you so you can hear it better. On top of that (literally) there's a microphone boom, which connects to a right-angled boom adapter and a rubber mic clip. That makes it super easy to get the ideal mic placement without having to deal with a separate mic stand. Built stage tough and studio precise, the On Stage Stands Combo Amp Stand Miking Bundle is an essential part of any guitarist's rig.
On Stage Stands Combo Amp Stand Miking Bundle Features:
- The perfect solution for stage miking and recording your combo guitar amplifier
- RS7500 tilt-back stand provides exceptional stability with minimal stage contact
- 5 x tilt positions let you angle your amp for better monitoring
- Rubber amp holders and foam padded collar firmly hold your amp in place
- Friction locking knob makes it easy to adjust your stand height
- 5/8" threaded end attaches to the included heavy-duty boom mic stand
- Additional boom adapter and rubber microphone clip let you position your mic anywhere on your amp
- Entirely constructed from road-tough materials to meet touring conditions
- Includes mic clip
- Weight capacity up to 100 lbs. accommodates even massive combo amps