Silent Switching for Dual-amp Guitar Rigs
Get ready to be excited about an A/B/Y switch for your guitar rig: the Orange Amp Detonator is the only active A/B/Y switcher that can be powered via 9-volt battery (an optional power supply is available too). One output is transformer-isolated, and both outputs boast ultra-low noise and sonic transparency. The outputs are buffered to preserve your tone over long cable runs, and switching between amps is completely silent - no pops or thumps. If you want to use two guitar amps onstage or in the studio, Sweetwater highly recommends the Orange Amp Detonator A/B/Y switcher.
Orange Amp Detonator A/B/Y Switch Features at a Glance:
- Active A/B/Y switch for electric guitar
- Buffered outputs preserve your tone over long cable runs
- Push-button polarity switch helps correct phase issues when using 2 amps simultaneously
- Powered via 9-volt battery or optional power supply (sold separately)
- Switches silently, no pops or thumps