Play Natural Acoustic Guitar with Your Keyboard!
If you've spent a lifetime mastering the keys, then chances are, you're probably not as handy with an acoustic guitar. Vir2's Acou6tics virtual instrument makes writing realistic acoustic guitar parts in any style remarkably easy. At Sweetwater, we've gotten to play with a wide range of virtual guitar software, and few have struck the balance of articulation styles and ease of use Acou6tics offers. Whether you're writing a steel-string acoustic rhythm track or a fully embellished flamenco solo, Acou6tics lets you get results so realistic, even the most seasoned guitarist won't know you played it all with your keyboard controller. What's more Vir2's Acou6tics includes ukulele, mandolin, and guitalele instruments as well.
Vir2's Acou6tics Acoustic Guitar Virtual Instrument Features:
- The perfect way to create realistic acoustic guitar tracks with your keyboard rig
- Instrument sounds include steel-string, 12-string, and nylon-string guitars plus ukulele, mandolin, and guitalele
- Choose from plectrum (pick), finger picked, and fingernail picked playing styles (options vary by instrument)
- Dozen articulations available for each instrument, including sustains, mutes, releases, legatos, hammer-ons and pull-offs, slides, harmonics, and effects
- Intelligent scripting makes performing natural-sounding guitar parts extremely simple
- Powered by the industry-leading Native Instruments Kontakt engine
- Runs in standalone more or compatible with AAX Native, VST, and RTAS plug-in hosts on Mac and Windows PCs