Classic Water Effect That's D-Fi USB Ready!
When power is available but running DMX cables is a pain, Chauvet DJ's Abyss USB is the lighting effects fixture you want in your rig if creating cool flowing water effects is a must. This updated water-flow effect features highly efficient LED light and practically defines wireless versatility. While the Abyss USB includes standard DMX to control its independent dichroic color wheel and glass effects wheels, you can also access all of its important functions via an optional IRC-6 wireless remote or D-Fi USB transceiver. Whether you're running it in standalone mode or integrating it into your D-Fi setup, you're going to love the Chauvet DJ Abyss USB.
Chauvet DJ Abyss USB Lighting Effects Fixture at a Glance:
- D-Fi USB compatibility opens up new wireless possibilities
- Loaded with control options for fast and easy setup
- LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixtures
When power isn't an issue but running DMX cables is, D-Fi USB is a serious asset. The Abyss USB port accepts a Chauvet D-Fi USB transceiver, which provides instant wireless connectivity for your fixture. With D-Fi, your fixture can receive wireless DMX from your D-Fi hub or smartphone. What's more, you can create master/slave links between D-Fi equipped lighting fixtures, allowing you to set up sophisticated, automated light shows without the hassle of touching a DMX controller or running DMX cables.Loaded with control options for fast and easy setup
Full DMX control is just one of the important setup options the Chauvet Abyss USB LED lighting fixture has to offer. If you'd rather not reach for your DMX controller, you can always reach for one of the built-in automated programs. All of the Abyss USB's major functions are accessible via the LCD panel, or you can pick up an IRC-6 wireless remote control (optional, not included). Master/slave chaining kicks it up another notch, letting you daisy-chain multiple fixtures together via DMX to create complex coordinated light shows.LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixtures
Chauvet is one of the first companies to bring high-output LED technology to lighting fixtures made for music production and DJing, and they're certainly one of the best. As a US Green Building Council LEED Platinum certified company, Sweetwater really gets the value in LED fixtures. Drawing just a tenth (or less) the wattage of a similar incandescent fixture, typical LED fixtures not only save you cash at the meter, they also dramatically reduce the temperature onstage or on the dance floor.Chauvet DJ Abyss USB Lighting Effects Fixture Features:
- A classic flowing-water lighting effect powered by LED technology
- Independent dichroic color wheel and glass effects wheels offer a variety of effects
- Automated functions accessible via LCD panel or optional IRC-6 wireless remote
- DMX control provides easy integration into your lighting rig
- D-Fi USB compatibility provides wireless DMX accessibility
- Master/slave chaining lets you easily create sophisticated multi-fixture setups
- Wide 59-degree spread covers a broad area with or without fog