A Show-stopping Shoulder Synth!
Roland's ultra-rad AX-Synth gives new life to a classic design. Empowering keyboardists everywhere to step out from behind a cockpit of keyboard gear and take center stage, the 49-key AX-Synth offers up a powerful built-in sound engine packed with solo-oriented sounds. And, thanks to its pitch-bend ribbon controller, D Beam, and modulation bar, you have a ton of expressive control when this guy's strapped onto your shoulder. Feeling really inventive? You can also connect it to your computer via USB and perform killer virtual instruments onstage with the AX-Synth.Roland AX-Synth Shoulder Synthesizer at a Glance:
- Strap it on and play - this remote synth is loaded with sweet sounds
- Packed with controllers for expressive live performances
- Connect it to your computer via USB for virtual-instrument performances
- Downloadable PC software for customizing your AX-Synth sounds
- Battery-powered for untethered performances
- V-Link button for video control
Strap it on and play - this remote synth is loaded with sweet sounds
This is one piece of gear that's sure to steal the show. Just strap Roland's AX-Synth onto your shoulder and start rocking out - unlike shoulder synthesizers of yesteryear, the Roland AX-Synth features a ton of onboard sounds, so it's one self-contained instrument. Onboard are an onslaught of Roland's best solo-oriented synthesizer tones - all easily navigable onstage via a bright display.
Packed with controllers for expressive live performances
Roland's AX-Synth is loaded with the right kind of sounds - and expressive controls - for show-stopping performances. Also onboard are a pitch-bend ribbon controller, a D beam controller, and a modulation bar, so you can play each passage with expression.
Connect it to your computer via USB for virtual-instrument performances
While you can use the AX-Synth by itself for killer sounds, you can also pair it up with your computer via its USB connection, then use the AX-Synth to play your favorite virtual instruments onstage.
Downloadable PC software for customizing your AX-Synth sounds
While the AX-Synth features a ton of great solo sounds, you can also use the included PC software editor/librarian application to customize your sounds. The AX-Synth's USB/MIDI connector makes tweaking then loading your new sounds a breeze.
Battery-powered for untethered performances
The AX-Synth can function off of AC power, for practicing - or performing. But, for the ultimate in freedom, you can take advantage of its six hours of potential battery life. Just connect it up to your wireless instrument body pack system and really take your keyboard performances wire-free.
V-Link button for video control
Not only can you use the AX-Synth for center-stage-worthy synthesizer performances - but using its handy V-Link button, you can also use it for video and visual control.
- Built-in sound engine with voices from Roland's latest synthesizers
- Ribbon controller, D Beam, modulation bar, knobs, and easy-to-see display
- USB MIDI for easy connection to PC, plus onboard MIDI I/O
- Dedicated V-LINK button for video/visual control
- Long battery operation (approx. 6 hours)
- Can also powered by included AC adapter
- 128-voice polyphony
- 256 tones plus 8 SuperNATURAL tones
- 2 x 1/4" output jacks (L/Mono, R)
- 1/4" stereo headphone output jack
- Foot pedal connector
- Includes a shoulder strap