Take Your Bass to a Whole New Place!
Hey bass players! Korg's ToneWorks introduces a dedicated processor for bass - the AX3000B Modeling Signal Processor. The AX3000B integrates Korg's exclusive REMS (Resonant Electronic Modeling System) technology with extensive control possibilities plus performance and studio-oriented features. A familiar knob-based user interface provides easy access to all the AX3000B's functions, and a backlit LCD ensures visibility even under difficult lighting conditions. An expression pedal and breakthrough Expression Step Sequencer further add to the unit's capabilities.Korg AX3000B Bass Modeling Processor at a Glance:
- Tons of tonal variety with 72 amp, cab, and effects models
- Includes distinctive pitch shift, fretless, and synth effects
- Real-time control of effect parameters
- Unique Expression Step Sequencer provides 8-step parameter control
Tons of tonal variety with 72 amp, cab, and effects models
The AX3000B combines signal and effects processing with the latest innovations in bass amp and speaker cabinet modeling. A total of 72 ultra-realistic amp, cabinet and effects processor models are available, covering everything from hard-to-find vintage amps through modern high-end units. Included are 16 types of drive and amp models for clean sounds, vintage tube warmth or ultra-low bottom-end, as well as 11 types each of pre-effects, cabinet, modulation, delay and reverb effects (plus Noise Reduction). The AX3000B includes 32 factory presets, with space for 96 user presets.
Includes distinctive pitch shift, fretless, and synth effects
The AX3000B provides standard effects such as compressor, limiter, wah, flanger, and chorus, in addition to unique and distinctive effects such as a pitch shifter with a range of two octaves up or down, a fretless effect that simulates the sound of a fretless bass, and even a synth effect that produces the sound of an analog bass synth. The AX3000B also incorporates send/return jacks for users to easily connect to their favorite stomp box or rack effect unit.
Real-time control of effect parameters
The Korg AX3000B's assignable control switch can be used to turn each effects block on and off and to control effects parameters in real time. The expression pedal, with 8-point LED indicator, can be used in a variety of ways, from standard volume and wah control functions to effects parameter control.
Unique Expression Step Sequencer provides 8-step parameter control
The AX3000B's unique new Expression Step Sequencer automatically controls most effect parameters in a fixed or random step function. Users can assign up to eight steps of effect parameter values in the step sequencer, and specify one of seven ways in which the sequencer will play back these steps, including Forward, Backward, Alternate and Random. This allows you to use the AX3000B to create wild new sounds with complex movement.
A bass amp/line output selector maximizes the AX3000B's output under various acoustic conditions. Additional features include an auto-chromatic tuner with mute function; S/PDIF digital output; Key Lock function for preventing accidental control changes; AUX IN; and MIDI in/out, enabling you to edit and store original sounds on a Mac or Windows computer using the free AX3000B Sound Editor software. A heavy-duty metal chassis rounds out the feature set.Korg AX3000B Bass Modeling Processor Features:
- Korg's REMS modeling technology delivers 72 realistic classic and modern amp, cabinet and effects models
- Assignable control switch and expression pedal with 8 point LED pedal indicator for real-time parameter control
- New ESS (Expression Step Sequencer) automatically controls most effect parameters in a fixed or random step function that can create radical sound changes
- 16 types of drive and amp models cover everything from vintage overdrive to high-gain metal
- 11 types of pre-effect, cabinet, modulation, delay and reverb modeled effects deliver a broad sound palette
- 32 preset programs are provided, plus the internal memory can hold 96 of your own original programs
- Send/return jacks let you connect your favorite pedal or other effect unit
- MIDI In/Out allows you to edit and store original sounds on your computer using the dedicated editor/librarian software (Windows and Macintosh)
- Up to seven effects can be used simultaneously
- Amp/line selector is included for maximum output versatility
- Heavy-duty metal chassis stands up to the rigors of travel and stage performance
- Auto chromatic tuner with highly visible 8-point LED allows bypassed or muted (silent) tuning
- Backlit LCD ensures easy visibility
- Knob-based interface for quick, intuitive editing
The Korg AX3000B presents a whole new model for bass sounds!