Tune Your Uke!
Korg's AW-2U is an excellent clip-on ukulele tuner. With its double ball-joint and adjustable-angle clip pad, you can easily clip it to a variety of different headstocks and position it into a comfortable spot for viewing. What's more, the tuner's display can swivel from side to side, so you an tune invisibly onstage, swivelling it behind your ukulele's headstock. The AW-2U features an internal backlight, for low-light stage environments. You can tune with the internal microphone or with the Korg AW-2U's vibration-sensing Piezo sensor.
Korg's AW-2U tuner is designed to specifically accommodate ukulele headstock sizes. Its double-ball joint lets you move the display section to a comfortable position, and the display itself even moves from side to side, so you can position it out of the audience's view onstage, hidden behind your ukulele's headstock.
With the Korg AW-2U, you can tune up two different ways. You can either use its internal microphone to hear the pitch, or you can use its vibration-sensing piezo sensor. The piezo feels the vibrations of your ukulele and displays pitch accordingly - with it, you can easily tune within a noisy room.
To help you tune in varying light conditions, the Korg AW-2U features a backlight with two different brightness modes. You can choose soft mode for low-illumination - well suited for discreet stage environments. Or, you can choose a high-brightness auto mode. The energy-saving auto mode automatically switches to the low-power soft mode when no sound is present.Korg AW-2 Clip-on Instrument Tuner Features:
- Four modes support tuning every type of ukulele.
- String name and note name are automatically detected and clearly displayed.
- Clip size and shape is ideally suited for mounting on the ukulele's headstock.
- Double ball joint mount allows the display to be positioned for optimal viewing.
- Built-in backlight ensures excellent visibility even at night or in dim conditions.
- Two backlight modes: Soft mode for low-illumination; Auto mode for high brightness.
- Automatically switches to Soft mode to conserve batteries, when no sound is present.
- Select the internal mic, or a piezo sensor that detects the vibrations of the instrument.
- Auto Power Off prevents the battery from running down when the power is left on.
- Memory Backup function.