Tune Accurately - Even in Noisy Environments!
Korg's AW-2G is an excellent clip-on guitar tuner. With its double ball-joint and adjustable-angle clip pad, you can easily clip it to a variety of different headstocks and position it into a comfortable spot for viewing. What's more, the tuner's display can swivel from side to side, so you an tune invisibly onstage, swivelling it behind your guitar's headstock. The AW-2G features an internal backlight, for low-light stage environments. You can tune with the internal microphone or with the Korg AW-2G's vibration-sensing Piezo sensor.Korg AW-2G Clip-on Guitar Tuner at a Glance:
- Adjusts to discreetly fit a variety of guitar headstocks
- Two tuning methods - internal microphone or vibration-sensing piezo sesnor
- Internal 2-brightness backlight for onstage visibility
- Tuning range of A0 to C8 with markings for pure major/minor third intervals
- Calibration accommodates a variety of concert pitches
Adjusts to fit onto a variety of instruments
Korg's AW-2G tuner is designed to accommodate a variety of guitar headstock sizes. Its double-ball joint lets you move the display section to a comfortable position, and the display itself even moves from side to side, so you can position it out of the audience's view onstage, hidden behind your guitar's headstock.
Two tuning methods - internal microphone or vibration-sensing piezo sensor
With the Korg AW-2G, you can tune up two different ways. You can either use its internal microphone to hear the pitch, or you can use its vibration-sensing piezo sensor. The piezo feels the vibrations of your guitar and displays pitch accordingly - with it, you can easily tune within a noisy room.
Internal 2-brightness backlight for onstage visibility
To help you tune in varying light conditions, the Korg AW-2G features a backlight with two different brightness modes. You can choose soft mode for low-illumination - well suited for discreet stage environments. Or, you can choose a high-brightness auto mode. The energy-saving auto mode automatically switches to the low-power soft mode when no sound is present.
Tuning range of A0 to C8 with markings for pure major/minor third intervals
The Korg AW-2G features a tuning range of A0 to C8 and it features special markings to indicate pure major third and minor third intervals.
Calibration accommodates a variety of concert pitches
Thanks to the Korg AW-2's calibration function, you can accommodate a variety of concert pitches, if necessary.
- Adjusts to suit a variety of headstocks
- Features an internal microphone and a piezo vibration sensor
- Two brightness modes to suit varying light environments
- Features markings for pure major and minor third intervals
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) to C8 (4186Hz)
- Precision: +/- 1 cent
- Reference pitch: 410-480Hz (1Hz steps)
- Dimensions: 2.28" W x 1.02" D x 0.55" H
- Battery life: 150 hours backlight unlit; 75 hours backlight soft; 20 hours backlight auto
- Included items: CR2032 lithium battery (3V), Instrument clip