Reliable Handheld Wireless System!
The ATW-3171 is the reliable handheld wireless system you need! In fact, Audio-Technica Wireless systems have been used at the Grammys for years, mainly due to their incredible sound quality and rock-solid performance. Both affordable and crystal-clear in performance, the Audio Technica ATW-3171 includes the ATW-T371 handheld cardioid condenser microphone/transmitter and the ATW-R3100 receiver. It's a 200-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless designed for a wide range of applications including live performance, regional touring companies, fixed installation, and more — the ATW-3171 is ready for anything.Audio-Technica ATW-3171 at a Glance:
- 200 selectable frequencies, true diversity UHF.
- Soft-touch controls for quick, easy set-up and operation.
- Easy-to-read LCD information display.
- Handheld microphone/transmitter with focused vocal pickup.
- All-metal housing, dual independent receiver sections.
Selectable Frequencies and True Diversity
With 200 selectable frequencies and true diversity UHF wireless technology, the ATW-3171 has soft-touch controls for quick, easy access to the most important functions during set-up and operation. In addition, the Audio-Technica ATW-3171 features Audio-Technica's Digital Tone Lock Squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display in each unit that provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3171 UHF Handheld Dynamic Microphone System includes the ATW-R3100 receiver, plus the ATW-T371 handheld microphone/transmitter. The receiver features a handy batter-life fuel gauge, so whoever's running sound will always know when it's time to change batteries. There's also a red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss, and input overload.
The ATW-R3100 receiver features an all-metal housing for superior shielding, as well as dual independent receiver sections. Its true diversity operation selects the best signal from the two independent receiver sections, thus reducing dropouts and minimizing multipath distortion.
- Operating frequencies: 541.500-566.375MHz (Band C)
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital ToneLock squelch
- Red-alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space