Ultra-reliable Wireless Performance, Great Price!
You can't afford to compromise when it comes to your wireless microphone system. But, you also want a system that fits your budget. Here's the perfect solution! Audio-Technica's value-packed ATW-3110b system gives you the rock-solid reliable performance you demand, at a price you'll love. Equipped with a compact bodypack transmitter and a true-diversity receiver (complete with both low- and high-impedance inputs), the ATW-3110b system has the features you need to get clean, clear onstage sound, without cable clutter or pesky hums and buzzes.
Whether you're using the ATW-3110b system onstage, in the conference hall, or on the worship platform, you get the tools you need for stellar wireless sound. Plug a lavalier or a headset mic into the compact ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter, and you're free to make yourself heard without being tethered to a mic cable. Thanks to this bodypack's versatile inputs, you can even plug in guitars and other instruments.
Of course, your system is only as good as its weakest link. That's why Audio-Technica made every element of the ATW-3110b system amazingly reliable. The ATW-R310 receiver, for example, has dual independent receiver sections (to reduce dropouts), and it can provide power to operate powered antennas and accessories. You get soft-touch controls and large, easy-to-read displays, for easy operation when you need it most. You can't beat this amazing value in a wireless system!Audio-Technica ATW-3110b Wireless Microphone Transmitter/Receiver System Features at a Glance:
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- 25kHz frequency spacing
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups on 3000 Series receivers simplify the selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- Backlit screen clearly presents setup and operating information
- Advanced digital ToneLock squelch helps control outside interference
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Dual power transmitter allows you to choose from maximum range or extended battery life
Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space
- D-band frequency range (655.500-680.375 MHz)