Super-Affordable Audio Technica Wireless System!
The 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses, and places of worship. It offers true diversity operation, easy setup, automatic frequency scanning with interference-free performance, and all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Operating in the 600 MHz frequency band (656.125-678.500 MHz, TV channels 45-48) with 10 selectable frequencies and true diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency (open channel) - particularly useful when employing multiple wireless systems, thereby avoiding interference and intermodulation. When there is a need to utilize multiple wireless systems simultaneously, any of the 2000 Series' 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. Additionally, the 2000 Series incorporates Audio-Technica's digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display, which provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status.
The ATW-2110 Series is comprised of the ATW-R2100 true diversity receiver and the ATW-T210 UniPak body-pack transmitter.ATW-2110 Features:
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible-for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver