Excellent Wireless In-ear Monitoring from Audio-Technica!
With Audio-Technica's M3L Wireless In-ear System, you get your choice of 1321 UHF channels, and convenient LCD information displays on both the transmitter and receiver for setting your personal preferences. You and other musicians on stage using the M3L system will enjoy controlling the volume and mix of two separate signals via the controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver, ensuring that you can dial in the right sound and hear yourself accurately. While you can use up to 16 complete M3 systems simultaneously on stage, you can actually use any number of M3R stereo receivers on the same frequency with a single M3T stereo transmitter. An excellent, professional choice for live performance monitoring - hear yourself more clearly with Audio Technica's M3L Wireless In-ear System!
Audio-Technica M3L Wireless In-ear Monitor System at a Glance:
- More selectable frequencies, automatic scanning
- Personal mix with a personal fit
- High-quality, articulate sound
- Operates on Band L
1321 selectable UHF channels and automatic frequency scanning
While Audio-Technica's M2 Wireless System offers 100 selectable frequencies, with the M3 System, you get an astounding 1321 frequencies to work with. In addition, the M3 System's automatic frequency scanning ability makes set up practically immediate.
Personal mix with a personal fit
The M3 Wireless In-ear Monitor System offers Personal Mix Control, allowing volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver. This way, you can dial in the right sound and blend you need to give your best performances. The M3Ls come with three sizes of rubber eartips, plus an ear-conforming foam tip for a comfortable feel and personal fit.
High-quality, articulate sound
With the M3 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System, you'll hear yourself like never before - especially at lower volumes. You can rely on your M3L in-ear monitors' dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response and outstanding isolation, time after time.
This M3L system operates on Band L, offering 1321 user-selectable UHF frequencies between 575.000 to 608.000MHz. You can use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers on the same frequency with up to 16 complete M3 systems on stage simultaneously.
- High-fidelity sound
- 1321 selectable UHF channels
- Operates on Band L - frequencies between 575.000 to 608.000MHz
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Up to 16 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control
- LCD information display
- XLR loop output (true pass-through)
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference
- Multi-level limiter (defeatable)
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces audio clutter on stage
- Use any number of Stereo Receivers
- Selectable auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input
- Audio-Technica earphone swith proprietary dynamic drivers
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips
- Selectable auxiliary input