An Excellent In-ear Monitoring Solution!
The M2M Wireless In-ear Monitor System delivers professional in-ear monitoring, giving you your own accurate mix - all without the problems associated with using floor monitors. You and other musicians on stage using the M2 system can control the volume and mix of two separate signals using the M2R stereo body-pack receiver, ensuring that you hear yourself accurately. Plus, the M2M Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System's high-fidelity, articulate sound lets you hear yourself better at lower volumes, saving your eardrums, and providing the quality of monitoring you need to perform your best. An excellent, flexible, monitoring solution, expect great sound with Audio-Technica's M2M Wireless In-ear Monitor System!
Audio-Technica M2M Wireless In-Ear Monitor System at a Glance:
- Personal mix with a personal fit
- High-quality, articulate sound
- Operates on Band M
Personal mix with a personal fit
The M2M Wireless System offers Personal Mix Control, allowing volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver. This way, you can dial in the right sound and blend you need to give your best performances. The M2Ls come with three sizes of rubber eartips, plus an ear-conforming foam tip for a comfortable feel and personal fit.
High-quality, articulate sound
With the M2 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System, you'll hear yourself like never before - especially at lower volumes. You can rely on your M2M in-ear monitors' dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response and outstanding isolation, time after time.
This in-ear monitoring system operates on Band M, offering 100 user-selectable UHF frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz. You can use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers on the same frequency with up to 10 complete M2 systems on stage simultaneously
- EP3 Headphones
- M2T Stereo Transmitter
- M2R Stereo Receiver
- High-fidelity sound
- Can hear yourself better at lower volumes
- Band M operates on frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz
- 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- 3.5mm line-in jack connects to ambient microphone, click track, and more
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects to signal mixing console, additional IEM systems or recording device with no signal degradation
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when the transmitter is turned off
- Limiter (defeatable) helps protect your hearing from sudden peaks
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix and less feedback
- Use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers (with Personal Mix Control) on the same frequency
- Dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and excellent isolation
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips, and ear-comforming foam tip