Improve Your Audio Processing Workflow with AWE!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Minnetonka AudioTools AWE (Audio Workflow Engine) processing software gives you the capability to perform a ton of tasks effectively, including editing, format conversion, encoding, plug-in processing, and processing through external I/O. AWE allows you to configure the signal chain of processing functions while you apply editing, compression, sample rate conversion, gain functions, fades, and more to your audio for great results. It's incredibly easy to use, while allowing maximum flexibility and detailed control of functions. If you're looking for a comprehensive solution to audio processing and conversion, check out the AudioTools AWE.
You can use AWE to perform several format conversion and encoding functions, including sample rate, bit depth, mono/stereo, channel assignment, as well as format conversion between AIFF, AC-3, AU, MP3, SDII, W64, and WAV. It uses a 64-bit conversion scheme to achieve the smoothest and dynamic interpolation possible. You get comprehensive control over VST plug-in parameters via the AudioTools AWE native VST plug-in interface, allowing you to easily integrate third-party processors into your automated workflow. You can even set up hot folders, which immediately process any new input sound file automatically.Minnetonka AudioTools AWE Audio Processing and Conversion Software Features at a Glance:
- Configure any chain of audio editing functions, processors, plug-ins, external analog and/or digital units, as well as codecs
- Control plug-in parameters through the native VST plug-in interface
- Allows integration of SurCode processors
- Specify input files and file groups with automatic grouping options
- Save input/output file settings and processing chains as jobs, and schedule jobs for execution
- Create output file specifications including custom file naming and hierarchical folder options
- Specify hot folders for automatic processing
- Audition the entire processing chain or solo specific processors using the integrated player
- Monitor and control multiple Job Queues in real-time
- Conditionally control processing based on audio formats or other parameters
- Generate email notifications on Job Queue status such as errors, job assignment, or completion
- View Job Log detailing input and output file specifications, processing chain, and processing results
- Mac OS X only