Extraordinarily Expressive Pitch and Time Correction
NOTE: This product requires a valid license for Auto-Tune 7 and an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
NOTE: You MUST have a current Auto-Tune 7 Native Registration Code to complete your upgrade. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Antares Auto-Tune 8 frees your vocal creativity while still providing the seamless, natural pitch correction that Auto-Tune is famous for. Thanks to its revolutionary new Flex-Tune technology, Auto-Tune 8 ensures that all of your vocal gestures remain untouched, so all of the expression and individuality of your performance can shine through. In addition to Flex-Tune, Antares Auto-Tune 8 also features a new low-latency mode for use during tracking or live performances, as well as a variety of workflow enhancements that will help you take care of your pitch and time correction tasks easily, with a minimum of frustration. Got questions? Sweetwater Sales Engineers have been using Auto-Tune for years. Give us a call, we'll be glad to help you out!Antares Auto-Tune 8 Pitch and Time Correction Plug-in at a Glance:
- Auto-Tune 8 is the result of more than 15 years of innovation
- Flex-Tune technology ensures a natural, expressive performance
- Low-latency mode for use during tracking or live performances
Most of us first became aware of Antares Auto-Tune in 1998, when we heard Cher's hit song "Believe" on the radio. Originally released in 1997, Auto-Tune was developed to help recording engineers correct off-key vocal performances. Auto-Tune has since become a studio staple and a permanent part of pop consciousness. Auto-Tune works by slightly bending off-key pitches to their nearest true semitone, resulting in a natural-sounding, pitch-perfect vocal performance. Of course, like Cher, T-Pain, Kanye West, and many others, you can always crank it up for that unmistakable robotic effect that's been heard on so many popular hit singles.Flex-Tune technology ensures a natural, expressive performance
Whether you're singing blues, R&B, rock, pop, country, or jazz, Antares' revolutionary new Flex-Tune technology ensures that all of your expressive vocal gestures remain untouched. Unlike standard pitch correction, which pulls every note to its nearest semitone, Flex-Tune allows Auto-Tune 8 to reserve its processing for scale notes at a user-settable proximity. Flex-Tune gives you the freedom to sing however you want to, while retaining all of the expressive gestures and idiosyncrasies that are an integral part of your individual style.Low-latency mode for use during tracking or live performances
When it comes to any kind of live performance, the last thing you want to introduce into your sound is latency. That's why Antares developed a fantastic processing engine for Auto-Tune 8 that's faster and more responsive than ever before. When you're running Auto-Tune 8 to correct vocals during tracking or live performances, you can count on smooth, predictable, and totally natural results.Antares Auto-Tune 8 Pitch and Time Correction Plug-in Features:
- NEW - Flex-Tune technology ensures a natural, expressive performance
- NEW - Low-latency mode for use during tracking or live performances
- NEW - Workflow enhancements make for frustration-free pitch correction
- Enhanced Amplitude Envelope Display lets you compare results of time edits to the original audio
- Adjust Throat Length gives you complete control over the timbre of your vocal tracks
- Record MIDI note information in Graphical Mode and create Note Objects from it
- Enhanced Graphical Mode Adjust Vibrato function lets you modify the vibrato in the original performance
- Amplitude envelope in the graphical editing window provides an indication of the presence of tracked audio
- The option to display the graphical timeline as bars and beats as reference for time manipulation
Note:Not compatible with Ableton Live or Digital Performer on PC
Antares Auto-Tune 8 is the latest generation of the worldwide standard in professional pitch and time correction!