Audio Technica power supply
This line-powered device allows the use of remote-powered microphones with systems that do not supply phantom power. The AT8801 features a highly-regulated power supply which provides a constant voltage source, even with a heavily-loaded input. The regulator IC is internally protected to prevent overheating or damage even if shorted. The rugged steel case is finished in enamel and provides shielding from electrostatic interference.Features:
- Number of Channels: 1
- Regulated Output Voltage: 48V +/-2V DC
- Short Circuit Output Current: 14 mA
- Residual Output Noise: -71 dBV
- Frequency Response: 10-25,000Hz
- AC Input: 120V AC, 60Hz, 2 W max.
- External Power Supply: UL and CSA-approved AC power module with 6' (1.8 m) cable.
- Dimensions: 5.12" (130.0 mm) W x 2.36" (60.0 mm) D x 1.73" (44.0 mm) H typical