World-class Pitch and Time Correction!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
For years, Auto-Tune has set the standard for pitch correction for the professional recording world. In 2008, they blew us away with their Evo vocal processing technology. With Auto-Tune 7, Antares has raised the bar again, not just with the amazing sound quality of their new second generation Evo vocal processing technology, but with their amazing new time correction engine as well. When you use Auto-Tune 7, you get both incredibly realistic, artifact-free automatic pitch correction, as well as a graphic mode for fine tuning individual notes. This powerhouse software gives you the best combination of pitch correction tools, allowing you to sit back and let Auto-Tune handle the mildly missed notes, and letting you dig in and tweak the awful notes and any bad timing by hand.
If you're not already familiar with automatic pitch correction, then Auto-Tune 7 is the right place to start. The way it works is simple: you just define your scale (by hand or by selection one of the minor, major, chromatic or 26 historical and microtonal scales included in Auto-Tune 7's library), set the retuning speed (slow for a natural sound, fast for T-Pain/Cher hard tuning effects), and then let the program do the work. This process is fast, easy, and highly effective, which is why Antares Auto-Tune is one of the most overall popular audio plug-ins in the world and easily one of the most popular pitch correction programs by far.
Auto-Tune 7's new Graphical Mode gives you a wonderful and easy-to-use hand-so tools. By displaying the vocal performance along a piano-roll-style time line, you can easily grab, drag, and correct individual notes. Second generation Evo voice processing technology also lets you edit the timbre of your vocals smoothly and seamlessly. You can even change the character subtly on a note-by-note basis, for maximum control over your tone. Expanded keyboard shortcuts also let you keep all of Auto-Tune 7's functions right at your fingertips. Other great tools, such as an enhanced amplitude envelope display, integrated data file management system, and MIDI note detection give you even more great ways to use and benefit from Auto-Tune 7. With Auto-Tune 7, you never have to give up another once-in-a-lifetime performance again!Antares Auto-Tune 7 Pitch and Time Correction Software Features at a Glance:
- The second generation of Evo voice processing technology
- Extremely high-quality and easy-to-use pitch and time correction and manipulation system
- Enhanced Amplitude Envelope Display
- Integrated data file management system
- Adjust Throat Length on an individual correction object basis
- Record MIDI note information in Graphical Mode and create Note Objects from it
- Enhanced Graphical Mode Adjust Vibrato function
- Smooth continuous scrolling of graphical audio data
- Amplitude envelope in the graphical editing window
- Expanded Key Binding shortcuts to incorporate the new time manipulation controls
- The option to display the graphical timeline as bars and beats
- Available in TDM format - Mac ((Intel Mac only) and PC