MIDI I/O and Power for Your AT-200!
Peavey's AT-200-B Breakout Box lets you upgrade, power, and control your AT-200 Auto-Tune vie one small unit. The AT-200-B Breakout Box is incredibly easy to use. This box powers your AT-200, lets you send the audio signal to an amp or mixer, and hook it up to MIDI devices or a computer. One end features an 8-pin DIN connection that matches the data jack on your AT-200 Auto-Tune guitar. On the other end, there's a MIDI in, MIDI thru, and a MIDI out connection. Just hook these up to your standard MIDI interface or foot controller, and you're good to go. Adding new features and taking control of your AT-200 guitar is super easy with a Peavey AT-200-B Breakout Box from Sweetwater.Peavey AT-200-B Breakout Box Features:
- The breakout box you need to power and upgrade the firmware on your Peavey AT-200 Auto-Tune guitar
- 8-pin din end connects directly to your AT-200 guitar
- Change patches by connecting a MIDI control pedal to the breakout box
- MIDI in and MIDI out fan-out plugs connect to any standard MIDI interface
- 1/4" output for going to your amplifier or recorder
- 5-pin MIDI to USB/computer interface needed to upgrade software