A Tenor Uke with Big Tone!
Ukuleles are all the rage right now. The larger-sized Kala KA-ASOV Tenor Ukulele gives you a rich, deep tone and a little more playing room than the standard soprano. With premium tonewoods, the Kala KA-ASOV Tenor Ukulele gives you surprisingly rich tone for a ukulele. Ovangkol back and sides are topped with solid spruce, a great tonal combination that balances solid fundamentals with complex overtones. The mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard feel fantastic, and Grover tuners give the KA-ASOV exceptional tuning stability. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to find out more about Kala KA-ASOV Tenor Ukulele.
Kala KA-ASOV Solid Spruce/Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele at a Glance:
- The Tenor Uke: many players consider it to be the perfect size
- From Kala - the Uke company
The tenor ukulele is larger than the traditional soprano. The larger tenor body gives you a louder, deeper tone with more body and richness. It's longer scale length gives your fingers a little more room when playing chords. You'll find - much to your delight - that the Kala KA-ASOV Tenor Uke gives you robust volume for its relatively diminutive size, along with deliciously warm and clear ukulele tone. Sweetwater knows that finding a great playing and sounding ukulele is important to you, and we're confident that the Kala KA-ASOV tenor ukulele can do the job.From Kala - the Uke company
Kala is all about Uke. The company lives and breathes ukulele - ukes are all they make, and they make them exceedingly well. In fact, Kala is in no small part responsible for the strong resurgence of interest in the uke we've seen since the mid 1990s. They design and manufacture over 120 different models made from a variety of woods, including lacewood, koa, mango, mahogany, flame/spalted maple, bocote, acacia, and the classic spruce top/rosewood back and sides combo.Kala KA-ASOV Solid Spruce/Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele Features:
- Easy-playing tenor ukulele with premium tonewoods
- Solid spruce top with ovangkol back and sides give you rich tone with solid fundamentals
- Padauk binding adds a touch of class to a great-looking instrument
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, 18 frets, and abalone dot inlays
- Grover tuners provide exceptional tuning stability
- Bone nut and saddle for enhanced tonality