Give Your Venue a Lifetime of Excellent Lows!
If you're looking for a powerful and lightweight dual-subwoofer enclosure that's perfect for permanent installation, then take a look at JBL's ASB6125. Like the rest of JBL's Application Engineered Series, the ASB6125 dual subwoofer provides you with the long-term reliability that only the latest loudspeaker technology can ensure. The ASB6125 sports a pair of JBL's 2265H-1 Differential Drive dual-voice-coil, dual-gap 15" woofers with neodymium magnets; they give your low end refined clarity. These ultra-robust cones sound great, even after years of heavy use. A lightweight yet durable 11-ply birch housing with 16 suspension points lets you comfortably fly or mount the ASB6125 in a wide range of positions and angles. Plus, the entire surface of the ASB6125 is coated in rugged DuraFlex.JBL ASB6125 Dual Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Black, sealed with a rugged DuraFlex coating
- Power rating: 1,600W (6,400W peak) for 2 hours; 1,350W (5,400W peak) long-term
- Frequency range (-10dB): 32Hz-1kHz
- Frequency response (±3dB): 38Hz-1kHz
- Input modes: Drivers parallel/drivers discrete
- Maximum SPL (35Hz-400Hz): 132dB-SPL continuous-(138dB peak)
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode, 2 x 8 ohms in discrete-drive mode
- 2 x 2265H-1 drivers (15")
- Constructed of ⅝" exterior-grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side), M10 threaded hardware
- Grille: Powder-coated 14-gauge perforated steel
- Input connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals
- Parallel inputs for loop-through
- Dimensions: 38" x 16.5" x 23.5"
- Net weight: 81.0 lbs.