API sound for your DAW!
NOTE: This product requires iLok authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at 1-800-222-4700.
The URS A Series equalizer digitally re-creates the sound of of API's 550B vintage 4-band Equalizer. Using hi-resolution 48-bit "double precision" processing, the A Series is able to minimize internal clipping in the digital domain for the purest sound, optimum clarity, and lots of headroom. The A series is a Class AB classic in every sense of the word. Each band offers 7 switchable filter frequencies spanning 4 to 5 octaves. The URS A series is unlike any other equalizer you will ever use.URS A Series Features:
- Number of Bands: Four
- Low and High bands are Peak/Shelf switchable.
- Low-Mid and Mid-High are peaking type
- Filter Frequency Centers:
- Low: 30, 40, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400Hz
- Low-Mid: 75, 150, 180, 240, 500, 700, 1Khz
- Mid-High: 800, 1.5K, 3K, 5K, 8K, 10K, 12.5K
- High: 2.5K, 5K, 7K, 10K, 12.5K, 15K, 20K
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB variable to .1db
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Seven selectable frequencies per Band
- Gain clipping indicator
- Phase reverse switch
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Numeric Windows for click on entry
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
- Input Line Trim -12db to +4db variable to .1db