Wireless system automatically finds the best signal
Audio-Technica's frequency agile AEW-4230 UHF body-pack and handheld wireless system delivers versatile, great-sounding performance at an affordable price. The AEW-4230 offers 200 selectable UHF channels and true diversity reception for interference-free operation.
Audio-Technica AEW-4230 Wireless System at a Glance:
- Exclusive IntelliScan feature finds and sets frequencies for you
- Transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies with programmable features and soft-touch controls
- Complete transmitter-receiver system, ready for handheld or lavalier mics
- Comes with AE3300 vocal mic, which features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033.
Exclusive IntelliScan feature finds and sets frequencies for you
With the Audio-Technica AEW-4230, there's no need to spend time trying to find the best signal; the exclusive IntelliScan feature does all the finding and setting for you, automatically, on all linked receivers. Stray RF interference is blocked by the AEW-4230's advanced digital Tone Lock squelch. Dual compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality.
Rugged, ergonomic metal transmitter bodies with programmable features and soft-touch controls
The stage is a rough environment. That's why the AEW-4230 includes the AEW-T1000 UniPak transmitter, with features like a recessed dual-impedance 4-pin locking connector, durable metal body, soft-touch controls with sliding cover, and an input level that is adjustable in 2 dB increments. It holds up to punishing onstage use!
Complete transmitter-receiver system, ready for handheld or lavalier mics
The AEW-4230 body-pack system includes the AEW-R4100 receiver and the AEW-T1000 UniPak transmitter. With 200 selectable UHF channels and true diversity reception, this system is ready for use with mics such as the AT831cW lavalier unit or the MT830cW sub-miniature theater mic.
With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-frequency clarity, Audio-Technica's AE3300 gives voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033 and proven in the world's finest recording studios. The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising high-frequency clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For exacting detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. It's the new standard in live audio.
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities,
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance.
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity.
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road.
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning.
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad.