High-quality Input Cabling For Your Apogee Device!
The Apogee AD8-IFC is a DB-25 to XLR-F snake that's designed for use with the Apogee AD-16X and Rosetta 800. It offers eight channels of analog input connection with a metal-shelled DB-25 multi-pin connector, for superior grounding and RF rejection. What's more, all eight channels are balanced and wired to meet the Tascam analog-wiring standard. Use the Apogee AD8-IFC to bring eight analog XLR inputs into a DB-25 multi-pin connector with your Apogee Rosetta 800 or AD-16X. The thumb screws on the Apogee AD8-IFC are 2.6mm.Apogee AD8-IFC DB-25 to XLR-F Snake Features:
- Eight XLR-F connectors to a DB-25 multi-pin connector
- DB-25 features a metal shell for improved grounding and RF rejection
- All 8 channels are wired and balanced, per the Tascam analog wiring standard
- Thumb scres are 2.6mm
- For bringing 8 analog XLR inputs into a Rosetta 800 or AD-16X
- Will also work with any device that supports the Tascam analog wiring format