Great minus a few bugs
Let's start with what's wrong with this amp and then end with the good stuff.
The Bad stuff
1. The speaker - They put a crappy Celestion VX10 speaker in this amp, the magnet is not big at all and therefore lacks bass response. It doesn't sound absolutely awful because it's still a celestion, but this amp is definitely worthy of an upgrade.
2. Reverb - A lot of guys don't like the reverb on this amp, but I love it. It's like they crossed a church reverb with a spring reverb and it really sits well in the mix. The PROBLEM is that its digital circuit is now malfunctioning. I've owned my amp for about 2 or 3 months now and the reverb is on 50% 24/7, even when it's turned all the way down. You can occasionally finagle it work and from that point it's fine, but as soon as you turn the amp off the problem returns. For contemporary worship music, that's actually okay but for jazz that I play the other half of the time, it's horrible.
3. Tubes - Changing the tubes in this amp is an absolute. pain. in. the. butt. Worth the tones, without a doubt, but you have to literally remove the entire back, unplug the speaker terminals, and then undo the flimsy wire frames that hold the tubes in place.
The Good stuff
1. The Sound - This amp sounds absolutely incredible, and what a great price as well. I changed the tubes to JJ's and swapped the speaker to a Warehouse Guitar Speakers American vintage S 10" and it sounds unreal. I use this amp for everything, I use it for jazz, blues, worship music, Americana, rock - it's incredibly versatile and is such a workhorse of an amp.
2. The size - I got this amp exclusively because of its small size and low wattage, but make no mistake, this amp can keep up at a gig no problem. The size is absolutely perfect, especially because of the small car I drive (Honda Fit), and I have no problem toting this amp, my guitar, and my pedal board all in one trip from car to venue.
3. The options - while the options are few, they are all you need to get that signature Vox sound, and even some sounds that resemble a good Fender clean, but with a british twist.
Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this amp again if I were to go back in time, but I do wish that the reverb issue wasn't happening. I'll be trying to get that fixed very soon.