Easy, Flexible Signal Routing for Instruments and Amps!
Does your onstage rig use multiple amps? Do you use more than one guitar during your performance? Don't struggle with a web of cables and pedals, or constantly plug in and unplug. Use Morley's convenient ABC selector/ combiner pedal. The three true-bypass switches (each with its own LED indicator) let you switch among or combine three different amps. Or, if you use different guitars throughout your set, you can keep up to three of them plugged into the ABC pedal and have each one ready - at the tap of a footswitch! The ABC pedal features road-tough steel construction and a clean, stage-friendly layout.
Morley ABC Selector/ Combiner Pedal Features:
- Routes 1 guitar to 3 amps, or 3 guitars to 1 amp
- Lets you select or combine as needed
- LEDs for channel on/off indication
- True bypass
- Powers from optional Morley adapter (not included) or from one 9-volt battery
- Cold rolled-steel housing
- 2-year warranty