Handy In-line Attenuator
Hot signals? Sweetwater has a handy problem solver for you: the Shure A15AS switchable in-line attenuator. The A15AS trims the level of any line-level or balanced mic signal by 15, 20, or 25dB. The A15AS is perfect for attenuating high-output microphone levels that could overload the mic input of your mixer or recorder. It's also great for reducing hot mixer output levels, preventing them from overloading the aux input of your recorder. The A15AS even lets phantom power pass through from your mixer to a condenser mic. The Shure A15AS switchable in-line attenuator: keep a few on hand, because hot signals happen.
Shure A15AS Switchable In-line Attenuator Features:
- Handy in-line attenuator for balanced mic/line-level signals
- 3-pin XLRF on the input side
- 3-pin XLRM on the output side
- 3-position slide switch selects 15, 20, or 25dB attenuation
- Works with condenser microphones