Ten bands of API in a plug-in!
NOTE: This product requires iLok authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at 1-800-222-4700.
The URS A10 Series equalizer digitally re-creates the sound of of API's 560B vintage 10-band Equalizer. Using hi-resolution 48-bit "double precision" processing, the A10 Series is able to minimize internal clipping in the digital domain for the purest sound, optimum clarity, and lots of headroom. The URS A10 is easy to operate, combining vintage sound with modern features. Getting the right EQ with the URS A10 series is fast! The URS A10 provides the engineer with ten bands of EQ for quick adjustments for track sweetening or specific problem solving.URS A10 Series EQ Features:
- Number of Bands: Ten spread over four octaves
- Frequencies : 31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1Khz, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K
- Numeric Display displays Cut and Boost to .1db
- Click Numeric Display to enter amount of Gain in .1db increments
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Input and Output Meters with Gain clipping indicator
- Phase reverse switch
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Input and Output Line Trim -12db to +4db