Genelec's Compact 2.1 Monitor Solution!
Even a space-challenged listening room can have quality Genelec monitors with the 8020.LSE TriPak system! Studios all over the world rely on Genelec monitor systems every day. Now Genelec has delivered its smallest speaker system to date with the new 8020.LSE TriPak, a 2.1 system that will fit into cramped spaces and still provide accurate reproduction.Genelec 8020.LSE Active Monitor System at a Glance:
- The characteristics of the 8000 Series in a compact size
- Remarkable 8020 monitors with 4" bass driver and 3/4" tweeter
- Improved frequency and power performance from MDE enclosure and DCW waveguide
- 7050B subwoofer is compact yet powerful
- Revolutionary LSE enclosure ensures clean, distortion-free bass
The characteristics of the 8000 Series in a compact size
All the natural, uncolored, and extremely low distortion reproduction characteristics of the highly praised Genelec 8000 series are here in the 8020 monitors. Size is no handicap to performance with the 8020! Its imaging accuracy and low-frequency extension in such a compact enclosure are truly astounding. The 8020 monitor features a 4" bass driver along with a 3/4" tweeter each powered by its own 20-watt amplifier.
Improved performance from MDE enclosure and DCW waveguide
In order to improve frequency and power responses in the 8020, Genelec created the highly innovative Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), featuring rounded edges and gently curved front and sides. In addition to unsurpassed frequency response, the 8020's minimized cabinet edge diffraction yields superb imaging qualities. The 8020's revolutionary Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW) has been further enhanced to provide extremely accurate control of the speaker's directivity. This specially-shaped and very smooth surface provides a wide and consistent listening window, and minimizes harmful early room reflections and other colorations associated with conventional designs.
7050B subwoofer is compact yet powerful
The new Genelec 7050B LSE Subwoofer is a perfect partner to the 8020A compact monitors for both stereo and surround sound applications. The 7050B extends the low-frequency response down to 25Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented LSE technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120Hz bandwidth selection, the 8020/7050B system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the Genelec 8030A monitor.
Revolutionary LSE enclosure ensures clean, distortion-free bass
Developed by Genelec's award-winning R & D team in Finland, the radically innovative 7050B Laminar Spiral Enclosure design dramatically alters how high-level, low frequency acoustic energy is delivered to any critical listening space. The result of LSE technology is the elimination of port turbulence-caused acoustic non-linearities, which means a smooth sounding flow of low-frequency energy from the 7050B's rigid tuned enclosure.
- Two Compact, two-way 802A active nearfield monitors
- 7050B subwoofer with 8" driver and 70-watt amplifier
- Aluminum MDE 8020 enclosure
- Unique Laminar Spiral Enclosure for 7050B sub
- Combined frequency response 25Hz - 21kHz
- Maximum peak SPL output per pair 105dB at 1 meter
- Balanced XLR inputs
- EQ controls on 8020 rear panels
- Suitable for 2500 cubic ft./pair
- Iso-Pod mounting stand included, plus integrated omnimount series 20.5 mounting threads, 3/8" mic stand thread and wall mount fixtures