Dual Active Subwoofer from Genelec!
Genelec's 7071A dual Active Subwoofer is powerful and precise bass monitoring tool for modern 6.1 or 5.1 channel Surround Sound or traditional stereo systems. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure output capability and versatile bass management systems, it can be adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations.
The amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuits and power amplifiers. The in-built bass management unit has six signal input and output channels, summed signal output connectors and LFE input equipped with a selectable 85/120 Hz lowpass filter and a 0 / +10dB LFE sensitivity switch.
The Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass reflex cabinet is made of a sheet metal rolled into a spiral shape and clamped between thick MDF side panels. This new construction technique provides excellent laminar flow characteristics with minimal turbulence noise and enables an optimal packing of a very long reflex tube into a small space.
• Frequency response: 19 - 85 Hz (± 3 dB)
• 118 dB SPL short term @ 1m half space, average over 35-85 Hz
• 2 x 305 mm (12") drivers
• LSE Power efficient port / enclosure design
• Highly configurable 6.1 channel Bass Manager
• Unparalleled low frequency performance
• Phase calibration Tone
• RJ11 remote control connection
• SUM out and in for "daisy chaining" units