A Sweetwater Exclusive!
You won't find this anywhere but Sweetwater! The 22-watt '65 Deluxe Reverb Wine Red LTD has it all: eye-catching looks, incredible tube tones, and that unbeatable Fender vibe. This 1 x 12" combo just bleeds tube tone, thanks to its four 12AX7s, two 12AT7s, two 6V6s, and a 5AR4 rectifier tube - not to mention that both the reverb and vibrato are tube-driven. A single 12" Jensen speaker puts the finishing touches on the fat sounds conjured by this reissued classic. The '65 Deluxe Reverb is the perfect amp for anyone who craves pure Fender tone but doesn't need a ton of wattage. This limited-edition '65 Deluxe Reverb Wine Red LTD sports a breathtaking wine red textured vinyl covering and a wheat grille cloth.
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb 1 x 12" Combo Amplifier Features:
- All-tube amp
- 22 watts into 8 ohms
- 1 x 12" Jensen P-12Q speaker with vintage-style bell cover and alnico magnet
- 2 channels (normal and vibrato)
- Tube-driven spring reverb
- Tube vibrato
- 2-button footswitch
- Baltic birch plywood cabinet
- Normal channel controls include volume, treble, and bass
- Vibrato channel controls include volume, treble, bass, and reverb
- Vibrato controls including speed and intensity
- Wine red textured vinyl with wheat grille cloth
- Tube complements include 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7, 2 x 6V6, and 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
You get classic Fender tone and great looks with Fender's '65 Deluxe Reverb Wine Red LTD!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.