Big Dreadnought with the Bite of Maple!
Get fat and punchy dreadnought tones with Taylor's 610ce acoustic-electric guitar. Maple back and sides deliver excellent punch and tone while the torrefied Sitka spruce top provides a light and expressive sound. The 610's dreadnought body style adds powerful projection to its naturally balanced sound. Even unplugged, the 610ce gives you a bright and chiming tone, and thanks to its onboard Taylor Expression System 2 electronics, it also sounds fantastic when you plug in. If you're looking for a "go to" acoustic with big tone and great projection, then you need to check out the Taylor 610ce acoustic-electric guitar.
Taylor 610ce Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A richer, more vibrant voice than ever before thanks to customized bracing
- Classic dreadnought shape delivers excellent tone and volume
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver superior sound onstage
You'll notice that the Taylor 610ce boasts exceptionally vibrant tones with a unique character. Taylor went back to the drawing board and redesigned their bracing patterns, to get the optimum response out of each of their iconic body shapes. Taylor even added side bracing to add rigidity to the sides and enhance top and back movement. In the words of luthier Andy Powers, the updated Advanced Performance bracing pattern gives the updated 610ce a "nice, cushy swell and long sustain, even with a delicate touch."Classic dreadnought shape delivers excellent tone and volume
The powerful voice and unrivaled projection of the traditional dreadnought body style has made it the choice of strummers and flatpickers throughout history. The naturally deep lows, crisp highs, and open, airy midrange of Taylor's dreadnought body help to balance this 610ce's tone across the full sonic spectrum, giving you a sound that lends itself equally well to traditional bluegrass and folk as it does to modern acoustic rock. If you're looking for a guitar that can handle aggressive picking and driving rhythms, you're going to love this Taylor 610ce acoustic-electric guitar.Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver superior sound onstage
If you play plugged in, then you're going to love the Taylor Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics built into your 610ce acoustic-electric guitar. The key to this fantastic system is the 3-section proprietary pickup located behind the saddle. Because of where it's positioned and how it's integrated into the Taylor 610ce's saddle, the ES2 pickup provides you with remarkably clear and accurate sound. In addition to a master volume control, a pair of tone controls let you tweak your highs and lows to get the sound you need, and a discreet phase switch offers vital onboard feedback suppression. Take it from Sweetwater - the Taylor 610ce has the playability and sound you need.Taylor 610ce Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- An extra-bright acoustic-electric guitar that's great for a wide range of playing styles
- Classic dreadnought tone with crisp highs and powerful lows, thanks to customized Advanced Performance bracing pattern
- Dreadnought body style delivers rich bass with clear trebles and an open, airy midrange
- Torrefied Sitka spruce top provides a light and expressive sound
- Maple back and sides add chiming brightness to your sound
- Onboard Taylor Expression System 2 electronics give you natural sound even when plugged in live
- Includes hardshell case