Hear What You've Been Missing!
Here's your chance to get an unbelievable deal on an amazing Genelec 2.1 stereo monitoring setup. The Genelec 6010 2.1 Stereo Pak comes with a pair of active 6010A full-range monitors and a 5040A ultra-compact active subwoofer. These monitors give you the kind of solid lows and clear highs you need in order to hear the details of your music. With the built-in 6-channel input on the 5040A, a crossover network, and RCA outputs for the 6010As, setting up the complete 6010 2.1 Stereo Pak is quick and easy. The 5040A sub's full set of controls gives you complete command over your system, plus you get a remote control for making on-the-fly adjustments.
A pair of Genelec 6010A bi-amplified monitors are responsible for the 6010 2.1 Stereo Pak's midrange and high-end sound. These small and lightweight monitors are perfect for project studios, where space is limited and being able to keep your monitors right on your desk is a real bonus. 6010As are incredibly compact, using only 3" drivers and ¾" metal-dome tweeters, yet they manage to pack an incredibly full sound. Their natural bass response can extend as low as 73Hz, but thanks to the 6010 2.1 Stereo Pak's 5040A subwoofer, they remain dedicated to the mid and high frequencies. The result is a flat and detailed sound that extends smoothly up to 18kHz.
Designed in cooperation with internationally acclaimed Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the Genelec 5040A subwoofer sports a magnetically shielded 6.5" bass driver and a 40-watt amplifier, to give your sound solid low-end punch at up to 96dB maximum SPL. The Genelec 5040A features a built-in crossover, six RCA input connectors (for five main channels and one LFE channel), and five RCA output connectors for your other speakers. That means you can easily expand your 6010 2.1 Stereo Pak into a full 5.1 surround system by just adding three more 6010As. You can make custom adjustments to input sensitivity and crossover phase, and the main channels have fixed highpass filters that are designed to work with the 6010As, giving your 6010 2.1 Stereo Pak an expertly balanced sound, right out of the box!Genelec 6010 2.1 Stereo Pak Monitoring System Features at a Glance:
- Includes 2 Genelec 6010A active bi-amplified monitors and 1 Genelec 5040A 6.5" active subwoofer
- Small-footprint cast-aluminum enclosures
- RCA connectors
- Extended bass response
- Automatic protection circuitry
- 6010A features Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW)
- 6010A features 3" LF driver
- 6010A features ¾" HF driver
- 6010A features 3kHz crossover frequency
- 6010A features 74Hz-18kHz (±2.5dB) frequency response
- 6010A dimensions (H x W x D): 7⅛" x 4¾" x 4½"
- 6010A weight: 3.1 lbs.
- 5040A features a 6.5" bass driver — downward firing and magnetically shielded
- 5040A features a 40-watt amplifier with a max SPL of 96dB
- Includes a remote control