Step Up Your Game with This Amazing Looper!
The Electro-Harmonix 45000 looper system takes a straightforward, hands-on approach to looping, giving you tons of control over your performance and all the tools you need to pull off an impressive live show. Record and playback up to four loops at a time or grab MP3 and WAV files from your computer and set up your show in advance. Best of all, you can use an optional footswitch to control various functions of the 45000, and nearly everything is controllable via MIDI. Amp up your live show with an Electro-Harmonix 45000 looper from Sweetwater!
Electro-Harmonix 45000 4-track Looper System Features:
- A straightforward 4-track looper with intuitive hands-on controls
- Records and loads MP3s and WAV (16-bit/44.1kHz) on up to 32GM SDHC card media
- Includes 4GB SDHC card, which provides up to 125 minutes of recording time
- Each card holds up to 100 individual loops, accessible via the optional 45000 foot controller (sold separately)
- Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range
- Reverse recording and playback supported
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- Overdub and punch in/out recording available on every track
- Optional footswitch and extensive MIDI implementation (most user parameters are MIDI controllable) provide flexible control
- Stereo mix-down track lets you bounce your mix to free up tracks
- Built-in metronome to a separate monitor out and a headphone out provide advanced performance options
- USB port enables backup/restore from Mac and Windows PCs
- Standard 9VDC 200mA power supply included