An Exotic Grand Symphony Guitar for 2013
The 2013 Spring Limited Taylor 416ce-LTD acoustic-electric Grand Symphony guitar takes their 400 series to new heights. If you love the sound of a spruce-topped rosewood acoustic, then you'll really get a kick out of this 416ce-LTD. Instead of the more conventional rosewood back and sides, the 416ce-LTD features granadillo, a tonewood that's similar to rosewood but with a touch of added brightness and the kind of projection you'd expect from maple. And, of course, Taylor outfitted the 416ce-LTD with their Expression System electronics, so it sounds great plugged in as well. Grab your Taylor 416ce-LTD guitar from Sweetwater before they're gone!
Taylor 416ce-LTD Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A rare tonewood combination: granadillo topped with Sitka spruce
- Grand Symphony body style gives you balanced sound and incredible projection
- Renowned Taylor Expression System electronics
If you closed your eyes and just listened to the Taylor 416ce-LTD, you'd probably swear it was a rosewood guitar. In fact, granadillo sounds a lot like Indian rosewood but with a few subtle differences. For starters, it's a bit denser than rosewood, which boosts its natural sustain and projection. It's also just a hair brighter than rosewood, and when paired with a spruce top, it provides a bell-like chime to your sound. Unfortunately, granadillo is fairly rare. So, if this sounds like the tonewood combo for you, order your 416ce-LTD from Sweetwater today.Grand Symphony body style gives you balanced sound and incredible projection
Taylor's Grand Symphony body style, featured on the 416ce-LTD, is a more modern take on the sleek Grand Auditorium shape but with the waist moved up toward the neck. This gives the 416ce-LTD a slightly larger lower bout, giving you an excellent blend of power and projection, without losing the high-end definition of the Grand Auditorium body style.Renowned Taylor Expression System electronics
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Taylor 416ce-LTD's Expression System uses patented Dynamic Sensors to capture both top and string vibration with incredible detail. The Taylor Expression System was created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer Rupert Neve. Unlike standard onboard electronics, the Taylor Expression System is seamlessly integrated into the design of the 416ce-LTD from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor or can be set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
Taylor 416ce-LTD Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- A limited-edition acoustic-electric guitar that's great for a wide range of players and playing styles
- Grand Symphony body style gives you a dreadnought-esk projection with a more expressive upper register
- Granadillo back and sides provide the clarity and projection of rosewood with chiming highs and added projection
- Sitka spruce provides added brightness and exceptional tonal balance
- Onboard Taylor Expression System electronics give you natural sound, even when plugged in live
- Hardshell case included