An Exotic Grand Concert Guitar for 2013
The 2013 Spring Limited Taylor 412ce-LTD acoustic-electric Grand Concert guitar takes their 400 series to new heights. If you love the sound of a spruce-topped rosewood acoustic, then you'll really get a kick out of this 412ce-LTD. Instead of the more conventional rosewood back and sides, the 412ce-LTD features granadillo, a tonewood that's similar to rosewood but with a touch of added brightness and the kind of projection you'd expect from maple. And, of course, Taylor outfitted the 412ce-LTD with their Expression System electronics, so it sounds great plugged in as well. Grab your Taylor 412ce-LTD guitar from Sweetwater before they're gone!
Taylor 412ce-LTD Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A rare tonewood combination: granadillo topped with Sitka spruce
- Super-comfortable Grand Concert body style provides excellent tonal balance
- Renowned Taylor Expression System electronics
If you closed your eyes and just listened to the Taylor 412ce-LTD, you'd probably swear it was a rosewood guitar. In fact, granadillo sounds a lot like Indian rosewood but with a few subtle differences. For starters, it's a bit denser than rosewood, which boosts its natural sustain and projection. It's also just a hair brighter than rosewood, and when paired with a spruce top, it provides a bell-like chime to your sound. Unfortunately, granadillo is fairly rare. So, if this sounds like the tonewood combo for you, order your 412ce-LTD from Sweetwater today.Super-comfortable Grand Concert body style provides excellent tonal balance
Arguably Taylor's most comfortable body style, the 412ce-LTD's smaller than average Grand Concert shape is the perfect fit for anyone looking for a more manageable instrument. That makes the 412ce-LTD a particularly good fit if you're a fingerstylist or if you have shorter arms.Renowned Taylor Expression System electronics
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Taylor 412ce-LTD's Expression System uses patented Dynamic Sensors to capture both top and string vibration with incredible detail. The Taylor Expression System was created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer Rupert Neve. Unlike standard onboard electronics, the Taylor Expression System is seamlessly integrated into the design of the 412ce-LTD from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor or can be set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
Taylor 412ce-LTD Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- A limited-edition acoustic-electric guitar that's great for a wide range of playing styles
- Smaller-than-average Grand Concert body style is extremely comfortable to play
- Granadillo back and sides provide the clarity and projection of rosewood with chiming highs and added projection
- Sitka spruce provides added brightness and exceptional tonal balance
- Onboard Taylor Expression System electronics give you natural sound, even when plugged in live
- Hardshell case included