Create Drills Like the Pros!
High schools, colleges and universities, as well as corps worldwide, depend on 3D Professional for their designing and teaching needs. 3D Professional not only offers all of the power and features of 3D Interactive and Basic, but also all of the plug-ins offered by Pygraphics including the Floor Covers, Traditional Design Tools, and Spiral Tool. The following 3D programs seamlessly communicate with each other: 3D Interactive, 3D Professional, 3D Designer's Viewer, and 3D Performer's Practice Tools.
Leading drill design software
Pyware 3D is the leading drill design software out there — a staple item for high school and college bands, but also used in special events such as Super Bowl halftime shows, Olympics Opening and Closing Ceremonies, over 90% of all college bowl games, major parades, movies such as Drumline, and even on Broadway.
Fast and flexible
The secret behind 3D's success is its speed and flexibility. With patented count to count technology, you can view, edit, or print any count of the drill at any time. Its special Morph feature lets you create transitions by morphing an existing formation instead of tediously recreating formations from scratch.
New in 3D v9:
- Proximity Match matches positions from the old form to the new form, based on the performers' distance between forms
- Stagger Tool sets performers to step off/drop off at any count of the transition and sets the duration each performer should take to complete the maneuver
- Props Entered/Edited As Performers lets you design and maneuver props just like you would performers
- Simplified Audio Sync allows you to tap the beginning and end count for audio and evenly apply counts in the drill file to the audio file
- New User Interface provides a new look and feel, plus UI scaling for high-res displays and combined tools for greater productivity
- Face To/Away From Point for setting a focal point for performers to face to and/or away from
- Annotation lets you draw direction arrows with drawing tools
- "Rise Over Run" Interval Options allow you to set line diagonals to a graph format
3D Professional contains all of the features of 3D Interactive, plus:
- Spiral Plug‐in
- Drill Book Plug‐in
- Floor Covers Plug‐in
- Traditional Tools Plug‐in
- 1 Extra Install
Pyware 3D Professional Features:
- All of the features of 3D Interactive, along with all of the plug-ins offered by Pygraphics including the Floor Covers, Traditional Design Tools, and Spiral Tool
- Can view, edit, or print any count of any drill at any time
- Morph feature lets you create transitions by morphing an existing formation
- Time Track removes the limitation that requires all transitions to begin and end at the same time
- True Automatic animation is handled behind the scenes as you design
- Records your every move and then uses that information to automatically create animation in the background
- Fast, and flexible
- Can rewrite your drill in seconds