Essential Software for Band Directors Everywhere!
Pyware 3D Basic is the most affordable version of 3D — the premier drill design product on the market today. High schools, colleges, universities, and corps worldwide depend on 3D for their drill designing needs because of its host of advanced designing features. Aimed to save both design and teaching time, 3D Basic makes it easy to input the number of band members you have, and develop incredible drills, all while being able to view, edit, or print any count of the drill at any time. For modern drill creation, Pyware 3D Basic is simply a must-have!
Leading drill design software
Pyware 3D is the leading drill design software out there — a staple item for high school and college bands, but also used in special events such as Super Bowl halftime shows, Olympics Opening and Closing Ceremonies, over 90% of all college bowl games, major parades, movies such as Drumline, and even on Broadway.
Fast and flexible
The secret behind 3D's success is its speed and flexibility. With patented count to count technology, you can view, edit, or print any count of the drill at any time. Its special Morph feature lets you create transitions by morphing an existing formation instead of tediously recreating formations from scratch.
New in 3D v9:
- Proximity Match matches positions from the old form to the new form, based on the performers' distance between forms
- Stagger Tool sets performers to step off/drop off at any count of the transition and sets the duration each performer should take to complete the maneuver
- Props Entered/Edited As Performers lets you design and maneuver props just like you would performers
- Simplified Audio Sync allows you to tap the beginning and end count for audio and evenly apply counts in the drill file to the audio file
- New User Interface provides a new look and feel, plus UI scaling for high-res displays and combined tools for greater productivity
- Face To/Away From Point for setting a focal point for performers to face to and/or away from
- Annotation lets you draw direction arrows with drawing tools
- "Rise Over Run" Interval Options allow you to set line diagonals to a graph format
Pyware 3D Basic Features:
- Lower cost edition of popular 3D with all the advanced 3D features for designing and printing drills
- Can view, edit, or print any count of any drill at any time
- Morph feature lets you create transitions by morphing an existing formation
- Time Track removes the limitation that requires all transitions to begin and end at the same time
- True Automatic animation is handled behind the scenes as you design
- Records your every move and then uses that information to automatically create animation in the background
- Fast, and flexible
- Can rewrite your drill in seconds
- Basic is not compatible with the 3D family of interactive software, such as 3D Performer's Practice Tools, 3D Director's Viewer
- Basic is compatible with optional plug-ins, like Floor Covers, Traditional Tools, and Spiral Tool