The Cleanest, Most Natural Sound You've Ever Heard!
BBE's 362 Sonic Maximizer offers up all those sonic benefits of the highly lauded BBE Sonic Maximizer and delivers ganged-stereo operation. You can control both channels of the BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer using just one set of lo-contour and process controls. What's more, an onboard bypass switch lets you easily compare processed and unprocessed signals. The Sonic Maximizer is considering one of those true audio secret weapons, used to give your sound just that extra "something" - whether you're onstage or in the studio. Give your tracks a new level of brilliance with the BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer.BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer at a Glance:
- Ganged-stereo operation
- Reveals the sonic brilliance of your performance
- Delivers a new realism to your instruments
Using the BBE 362, you can experience all the wonder of of BBE's Sonic Maximizer, just with one set of controls to handle your stereo signal. You'll enjoy ganged-stereo operation of both the process and the lo contour controls. There's a bypass switch onboard as well for comparing the signals.
Reveals the sonic brilliance of your performance
The BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer can coax out the authentic sonic brilliance of a performance, giving you clean sound unhampered by the deviations that occur anytime music is played through a sound system. The highs in your sound are bright and articulate, the lows are tight and rich, the strings sparkle, the percussion cracks, the vocals shine.
Delivers a new level of realism to your instruments
Your instruments take on a whole new level of realism - the level they lost when they were first recorded or played through a sound system. And the final result is pure and musical. You hear the great performance; you don't hear the machine at work. Experience the magic of the 482 Sonic Maximizer!
- Ganged-stereo process control
- Ganged-stereo lo contour control
- +16dBu headroom
- Unbalanced 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
- Frequency response in Process Mode: program controlled
- Frequency response in Bypass Mode: 5Hz-30kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio 108dB process in/120dB process out
- Total Harmonic Distortion in Process Mode: less than 0.1% at 1KHz
- Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
- Nominal Input level: -10dBu
- Minimum Load Impedance for Full Output Level: 1K Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -10dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +16dBu