The Benchmark of Live EQs
There's a reason many of today's top live sound professionals turn to dbx for live sound EQs. With dbx's impeccable history of making robust and reliable graphic EQs, they've become a standard in touring rigs and installed PA systems everywhere. The dbx 231s dual-channel 31-band graphic equalizer lives up to the legacy - providing 1/3-octave Constant Q control beyond the audible frequency spectrum. Equipped with a switchable +/-6dB or +/-12dB, the 231s gives you fine control and superb sound quality. And with over 108dB of dynamic range, you know your sound is in good hands when you trust it to the dbx 231s graphic EQ.dbx 231s Dual-channel 31-band Equalizer Features at a Glance:
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12dB
- 12dB/octave 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/-12dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output level
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Frequency response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 6" x 19"