Eight Channels of Level Matching!
When you need to match several consumer-level outputs to professional-level inputs, you need the right tool for the job. That's exactly what the Model 228 from Aphex is! This 8-in, 8-out level converter takes the outputs from your consumer device and delivers pro-level +4 inputs to your studio or broadcast gear. You get effective (and selectable) front-panel metering and individual output trims on the Model 228, which means you can easily adjust and monitor each channel. Inputs are provided via eight unbalanced RCA jacks, while eight quality balanced XLR connectors provide output. Put the Model 228 to work in your setup!
Aphex Model 228 8-channel Level Converter Features at a Glance:
- Inputs: 8 x unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: 8 x balanced 3-pin XLR Male
- Gain Translation: 11.78db (adjustable ±6 Db)
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ .16Hz and 80khz
- THD @ Max Output: Less than .001% at MOL
- IMD @ Max Output: Less than .001% at MOL
- Output Noise: Better than -90dBu, input shorted
- SNR: 94db
- Dynamic Range: 114dB
- Max Output Level (MOL): +24dBu
- Max Input Level: 3.55V RMS
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1.75" H x 9" D (482.6mm x 44.5mm x 228.6mm)
- Power Supply: Internal, fused
- Net Weight: 5 lbs.