A Nylon-string Guitar That's Built for the Stage!
Taylor's 214ce-N nylon-string acoustic-electric guitar is an exceptionally affordable instrument that's perfect for anyone looking for an excellent-sounding instrument that will last for life. Part of Taylor's acclaimed 200 series, the 214ce-N gives you the combination of Taylor's expressive Grand Auditorium body style which adds touch of emphasis its treble range - perfect for a nylon-string guitar! It also features a durable laminant rosewood back and sides topped with solid spruce, which gives the 214ce-N a great overall tonal balance. It also includes ES-T electronics, so your Taylor 214ce-N will sound wonderful, even when you plug in.
Taylor 214ce-N Nylon-string Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Grand Auditorium body style gives you exceptional treble zing
- Layered rosewood provides great tone and exceptional durability
- Solid Sitka spruce top gives you wonderfully clear and balanced tone
Taylor's beloved Grand Auditorium body style, featured on the 214ce-N, employs the width and depth of the Dreadnought. But, its waist is narrower, which gives Grand Auditorium bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look, with more treble zing. The body style also helps to sharpen the definition of each note, making it perfect for both classical and modern fingerstyle techniques.Layered rosewood provides great tone and exceptional durability
If you're looking for a guitar that sounds great and will last a lifetime, the Taylor 214ce-N is a wonderful choice. Not only does the 214ce-N's layered rosewood body make it one of Taylor's more affordable models, it also makes it more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity than most all-solid-wood models. In fact, many traveling guitarists prefer layered acoustics because of their exceptional reliability.Solid Sitka spruce top gives you wonderfully clear and balanced tone
To give the 214ce-N full tone and and clear projection, Taylor added a solid Sitka spruce top to its layered rosewood back and sides. The characteristically open sound of this spruce top really balances the tone of the 214ce-N, making it a wonderful guitar for any style of music you play.Taylor 214ce-N Nylon-string Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- An acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar with a bright and balanced voice
- Grand Auditorium body style gives you a dreadnought-style projection with a more expressive upper register
- Spruce top provides a well-balanced tone
- Durable layered rosewood back and sides add excellent projection
- Onboard ES-N electronics give you natural sound even when plugged in live
- Hard Bag gig bag included