This Genuine Leslie Puts You in Control!
The Leslie 2101 mk2 keyboard amplifier packs that magical Lesllie performance and vibe into a very compact design! You get genuine Leslie rotating speaker performance, while an array of input and output options make the 2101 mk2 a very flexible performer. Adjust speed settings and save them. Choose combinations of this amps Rotary and two stationary channels. You can even use this amp's MIDI connectivity to control several of its functions from your keyboard! If you want to add the classic sound of a Leslie to your modern rig, you need the 2101 mk2!Leslie 2101 mk2 200W Keyboard Amplifier with Rotary Speaker at a Glance:
- Plenty of power, great sound
- Classic Leslie performance in a modern-rig-approved package
Plenty of power, great sound
The 2101 mk2 features a 50-watt amplifier for its rotary section plus an individual 75-watt amplifier for each of its two Stationary channels. Its onboard tube preamp and overdrive circuit give you everything from thick warmth to classic grit.
Classic Leslie performance in a modern-rig-approved package
You get first-class Leslie performance from the mk2, and it also gives you an incredible level of control. Adjust slow and fast speeds and control the rise, fall, and brake times. You can even save the settings! A MIDI terminal gives you control of several functions straight from your organ or keyboard.
- Three channel inputs (Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R)
- Onboard tube preamp
- Amplifier: 50W (Rotary channel); 2 x 75W RMS (Stationary channels)
- Inputs: 11-pin Leslie connector and 8-pin DIN, 1/4" line-in phone jack for Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Outputs: Line-out (stereo phone jack); Stationary L/R; lower Rotary L/R; extension speaker connection for lower L/R
- Digital simulation of lower rotor
- Speakers: 1 x horn driver; 2 x 6" woofer, 2 x 2" tweeter
- Dimensions: 13" H x 20.5" D x 20" W
- Weight: 50 lbs.