Affordable Introduction to the Taylor Playing Experience
The one thing that all acoustic guitarists have in common, whether they are a beginner or experienced professional, is that once they pick up a Taylor, it's the beginning of a life-long love affair. Even the occasional player finds themselves devoting more and more time to playing their new Taylor. In fact, one such part time player, a lawyer, wrote a letter to Taylor stating that he was spending more time playing his new Taylor and less time on his law practice. The affordably priced Taylor 210 is your introduction to this magnificent obsession.Taylor Guitar 210 at a Glance:
- Affordable introduction to the Taylor playing experience.
- Sitka spruce top and East Indian rosewood back and sides.
- Dreadnought style body combines bass response with definitive Taylor sound.
- Solid ebony bridge, rosewood fretboard, Pearloid dot inlays, wood fibre rosette.
Taylor Guitar 210
The combination of a layered East Indian rosewood body and Sitka Sitka spruce top brings a wide range of tonal possibilities to the Taylor 210 further enhanced by the brightness that's imparted to the sound by the use of an ebony fretboard and bridge. Scalloped bracing delivers the Taylor steel-string tone, and black fiber binding, dot inlays, and wood fiber rosette contribute to a smart appearance. Beautiful and affordable, the Taylor 210 makes the solid-wood Taylor experience more accessible than ever.
Taylor Guitar 210 Wood
The Taylor 210 is magnificently crafted with a solid Sitka Spruce top and layered East Indian rosewood back and sides. The rosewood adds depth to the sparkle of the Sitka top, filling in a full range of tonal possibilities.
Taylor Guitar Body Type: Dreadnought
A traditional shape refined, the Taylor 210 combines classic dreadnought volume and bass response with the definitive Taylor sound: clear trebles and an open, airy midrange that Bob Taylor's signature design accentuates. Solid ebony is used for the bridge, while wood fiber binding, dot inlays, and wood fiber rosette accents the Dreadnought body. Dreadnoughts respond especially well to flatpicking or light-to-heavy strumming.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: East Indian rosewood
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Wood Fiber
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Black Plastic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: Forward shifted scalloped bracing with the Taylor patented relief cut on the top
- Finish: Varnish
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Body Length:20"
- Overall Length: 41"
- Case: Taylor HardBAG