An Excellent Crossover Guitar
If you're looking for any easy transition to classical guitar from a steel-string acoustic, you'll love the Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple. The Fusion 12 Maple is aptly named, with 12 frets up to the neck joint, with a total of 19 frets and a cutaway design for easy access. Crossover guitarists will feel comfortable with the thin-profile mahogany neck and 1.875" nut width. And for optimum tone, the Fusion 12 Maple sports figured maple back and sides with a solid spruce top, providing you with powerful projection and brilliant top-end sparkle. You even get the Fishman Presys Blend pickup system, for great sounding plugged-in performance. For a fast playing, great looking, and rich sounding nylon-string guitar, get the Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple.
Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Nylon-string Guitar at a Glance:
- Ideal crossover guitar for steel-string players
- Premium tonewoods provide exceptional sound
- Fishman electronics deliver sweet tone onstage
The Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple's mahogany neck has a thinner profile than most nylon-string guitars, making it more comfortable for steel-string acoustic players and electric players. The Fusion 12 Maple also has a smaller nut width of 1.875" for an even easier transition. It's also a great feel if you have smaller hands but don't want to go with a smaller 3/4 size guitar.Premium tonewoods provide exceptional sound
Cordoba's Fusion 12 Maple features a lovely figured maple back and sides, which provides extra punch and extraordinary high-end sparkle. It's a great combination with the European spruce top, which has excellent projection and vibrance. You'll love the great sustain and detail of the Fusion 12 Maple's tone.Fishman electronics deliver sweet tone onstage
Your Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple comes with a built-in Fishman Presys pickup system for great plugged-in tone. Whether you're playing live or just want an easy way to record, you'll love how the Fishman Presys system picks up every nuance of your performance.
Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Nylon-string Guitar Features:
- An ideal nylon-string acoustic guitar for steel-string players
- Thin and narrow steel-string-style neck provides added comfort
- Maple body with a spruce top delivers rich lows and sparkling highs
- Excellent projection and dynamics due to the classic fan bracing construction
- Sounds great plugged-in with Fishman Presys Blend electronics built-in
- Gig bag included