A Touch of Elegance and Smooth OEM Playability
For repair, replacement, or restoration, Sweetwater guitar techs recommend OEM parts. This genuine Fender Channel-bound Telecaster Neck combines an elegant aesthetic with a flawless fret-hand feel. The channel-bound rosewood fingerboard is directly laid into the neck, eliminating the side seams and combining slick style with buttery smoothness. Plus, the comfortably rounded fingerboard edges and Modern C-shaped profile are ideal for any playing style.
Fender American Channel-bound Telecaster Neck Features:
- Smooth maple OEM Telecaster neck with walnut stripe is snag-free and visually elegant
- Channel-bound 9.5"–14" compound-radius fingerboard feels and plays great
- 21 medium-jumbo frets and vintage ivory inlays lend to a classic vibe
- Hand-rubbed polyurethane finish with gloss headstock is durable and appealing
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut for superior tone