Brian Wampler, President of Wampler Pedals demonstrates his Pinnacle Standard Overdrive pedal with the help of guitarist Steve Townsend. Part of Wampler’s Amp-in-a-Box series, the Pinnacle Standard delivers that rodded British stack sound in a pedal.
Dial in your exact tone with Tone, Contour, and Gain controls. A Vintage/Modern switch acts as a bright switch for a more modern sound. The boost switch throws in an added dose of gain for over-the-top sounds.
If you’ve been chasing the sought-after “brown sound” tone, you definitely need to check out the Wampler Pinnacle Standard Overdrive pedal.
Enjoy the demo, then check out the Pinnacle Standard Overdrive in detail at the link above.
Wampler Pedals Pinnacle Standard Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- Captures the classic “Brown Sound” in a pedal
- High-gain, crunchy pedal with extremely tweakable EQ
- Boost switch kicks in an added dose of gain
- Hand made in the USA
- True bypass circuitry
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Battery connection and 9v power jack