Jim Bybee from Roland demonstrates the GR-D V-Guitar distortion pedal. This awesome stomp box is the perfect tone machine for your Roland VG-ready guitar. Learn all about it at https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GRD
Bring your pedalboard to the 21st Century with the Roland GR-D V-Guitar Distortion twin pedal stompbox. Utilizing Roland’s V-Guitar technology, the GR-D features high-clarity distortion and synth tones. Each string of the guitar is processed separately eliminating unwanted harmonic artifacts and producing clearer tones.
Roland GR-D V-Distortion Pedal Features:
• A distortion pedal built using Roland’s powerful V-Guitar technology
• Each string is separately processed to give you crystal clear distortions, no more mush
• Synth tones are based off of string vibration not oscillators
• Four programmable user memories to recall your favorite sounds
• Designed for use with instrument equipped with a Roland GK pickup